21 Business Quotes For Etsy Sellers
Business Quotes Every Etsy Seller Must Read
Coming up to the end of the year it’s always good to have a little bit of wisdom injected into you! It helps with motivation, goal setting and pushing harder in the New Year. Selling online can be a slippy slope at times, it can be overwhelming but the most wonderful thing is to know that someone else has been through something similiar and triumphed against adversity, to overcome self doubt and to reach levels never imagined.
We decided to compile a list of 41 of the best business quotes we think every Etsy seller should read or flick through, when feeling like their back is against a wall and need a good kick of motivation!
So here they are, they are from some of the greatest thinkers, dreamers and do’ers the world has ever seen! Carry them with you and into your everyday business and you will notice a difference.
Successful Business Quotes Every Etsy Seller Should Keep In Mind
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” Colin Powell
- “A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.” Henry Ford
- “There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.” Sam Walton
- “If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.” Elon Musk
- “If you want to kill any idea in the world, get a committee working on it.” Charles Kettering
- “Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can.” Paul Tournier
- “If you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work.” Khalil Gibran
- “Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.” Napoleon Hill
- “The great business of life is to be, to do, to do without and to depart.” John Morley
- “What helps people, helps business.” Leo Burnett
- “Money is a strange business. People who haven’t got it aim it strongly. People who have are full of troubles.” Ayrton Senna
- “I would like this to be a new day. I would hope now that we can focus on doing the people’s business.” Ernie Fletcher
- “The same products, services or technologies can fail or succeed depending on the business model you choose. Exploring the possibilities is critical to finding a successful business model. Settling on first ideas risks the possibility of missing potential that can only be discovered by prototyping and testing different alternatives.” Alexander Osterwalder
- “In the social business marketplace, brands that hope to build loyal and growing communities do so most effectively when they demonstrate their core values and allow a community to build and engage around it.” Simon Mainwaring
- “Just really, really believe in what you’re trying to do. Don’t let people alter that. Let people adise you and lead you down paths to make smart business decisions. But trust your instinct and trust that overwhelming drive that made you put all your dreams and everything on the line.” Luke Bryan
- “I think if you’re an unhappy person, you’re always going to be an unhappy person. You’re probably going to be less unhappy if your business is doing well, if I’m being honest.” Simon Cowell
- “For most people, creativity is a serious business. They forget the telling phrase ‘the play of ideas’ and think that they need to knuckle down and work more. Often, the reverse is true. They need to play.” Julia Cameron
- “I have used the laws of this country just like the greatest people that you read about every day in business have used the laws of this country, the chapter laws, to do a great job for my company, for myself, for my employees, for my family, et cetera.” Donald Trump
- “A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship.” John D. Rockefeller
- “Civilizations are not remembered by their business people, their bankers or lawyers. They’re remembered by the arts.” Eli Broad
- “I worry that business leaders are more interested in material gain than they are in having the patience to build up a strong organization, and a strong organization starts with caring for their people.” John Wooden
When you are feeling like your back is against the wall, be sure to bookmark this list. It may just give you that little boost that you are after in those difficult times when things aren’t falling you way!
I hope you enjoyed!